School Payroll Services – Pricing
Outsourcing your school payroll costs you less than you might imagine. Depending on the size of your team and the complexity of your payroll, we can take on all aspects of your payroll and RTI from as little as £3.00 per payslip per month. Our Managed Education Payroll service will save you time, reduce stress and enable you to free yourself of having to deal with HM Revenue & Customs. It is for these reasons that the benefits of choosing the Payplus schools payroll service goes well beyond just making sure your staff get paid the right amount and on time, every time.
The important thing to say about payroll pricing at Payplus is “what you see is what you get”. We don’t like nasty surprises when it comes to charging and we’re pretty certain that our clients don’t either. It’s for this reason that our pricing policy at Payplus is completely transparent, allowing you to budget with confidence.
At Payplus we have worked hard to develop the very best level of school payroll service at the most competitive price. It’s up to you to decide how much or how little of our service you want to use, and, as you’d expect, your price will depend on the size of your team and the complexity of your payroll. Here are the features of our school payroll services:
- A maximum 48-hour turn around, within an agreed payroll timetable.
- A clear, 12 pay period charging structure for monthly paid staff.
- Your own dedicated staff & helpline.
- Multi-frequency processing.
- Dealing with all staff payroll.
- Bacs employee, PAYE and 3rd party payments.
- Dealing with starters and leavers.
- Data checking and updating.
- Bacs report collection.
- Legislative payroll calculations.
- Comprehensive management reports and departmental analysis, tailored to your specific needs.
- Individual pressure sealed laser payslips or e-payslips.
- Electronic return of output (payslips & reports).
- Monthly and annual pension returns, irrespective of your mix of Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) and Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) members.
- Year-end return filing.
- Individual employee year-end P60s.
- HMRC Liaison for P45s, P46s, P6s, P9s, P38s, P43s and so on.
- First class postage of payroll output.
- The option to ask us to post individual payslips to your employees.
- Assistance with PAYE audits, which means you’re never alone when it comes to the audit process.
If you’d like a detailed quote for your school payroll, why not request a quotation so we can gather the information we need to prepare a precise, fixed price that’s perfectly geared to your needs?